Tuesday, November 08, 2005

November 8th

Im still bothered by my thoughts.
I loss too much,way too much in the past,too much to even gain back.
but right now,im having the same feeling abt losing someone very close to me.
Its this kind of feeling everytime something is wrong.
Everytime when im about to lose someone close to me, this feeling is always there, Sucks big time.
After that particular quarreling, for me, it was all my fault, maybe i should just shup the fuck up and not run my mouth.
after that incident, i've been thinking alot.
Ever since i parted seperate ways with once my two Bestest friends(raga & Fad)No one have come so close to me.
Until U came in and i appreciate all the stuff u did.but,after the quarreling, Things seem so strange to me now.
I feel like Im losing grip of everyone esp u, my good friend and sister. Man, this feeling sucks. WAY BIG TIME!
Smash, Drinking is good for me right now, even though is bad for my health. I WANA FUCKING DRINK!
FUCK! BYE LAH! NO MOOD LAH! SMASH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home